Monday, March 5, 2012

By faith, the revolt of the Righteous

Because of His spiritual nature, Jesus was a Man of Revolt. He couldn’t have been any different; after all, He was possessed by the Spirit of Righteousness and would never submit to the dominion of the spirit of unrighteousness.

Everyone who possesses the Spirit of God is revolted against moral and spiritual corruption. For such people, it is unacceptable to have the Spirit of God and at the same time be subject to the injustices that come from hell.

Although God allows these things to happen, it does not mean they are His will. On the contrary, God has allowed the enemies of righteousness to attack His children, the children of Righteousness, so they can revolt against, fight and overcome them.
This will awaken the faith of those who are sincere, yet are being misled. It will allow them to see that there is a Living, Almighty God ready to deliver them.
This happened in the past. The Promised Land was not a free gift. Although it was a guaranteed promise, it had to be taken by force, that is, its conquest cost many lives. However, as the children of Israel moved forward, they took possession of that territory.
God’s presence with them did not mean their journey would be easy.

Today, it is no different. It has not been any different in my life either.
Just as God exists, I know He is with me. However, my journey has never ever been easy. I am sure that you know at least one person who hates me, don’t you?

One fine day, many years ago, I complained to the Lord, “Why has everything been so difficult for me? You know what my goals are and whom I am fighting for. Why must I face so many unfair obstacles?” At that very moment, the Holy Spirit answered, “The battle may be fierce, but victory is certain.” I immediately regained my strength and gave it my all. After all, I did not have, nor do I have anything to lose.

So here is some advice for all those who persecute me: I will break through! And whatever laws try to stop me will serve as a stepping stool for me to climb even higher.
And if my Lord allows you to kill me, know that the seeds I have sown will bear much more fruit than when I was alive.

God bless those who have a living faith in the Living God!

"God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day." Psalm 7.11

No comments:

Post a Comment