Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wrath of God


The transgressor of the Law of man carries within himself a sense of punishment.
If he gets away with it, he’ll consider himself smart and plan something bolder.
But, the transgressor of the Law of God does not.
Instead, he continues in sin relying on God’s Divine love and compassion.
‘God is love’, he tries to convince his conscience. ‘He understands me and after all, He will forgive me’.
He does not believe in being sent to hell as a punishment just because of a little sin...
Usually, mankind forgets that because of His Righteousness, the Almighty cannot subject Himself to the infinite feeling of compassion. Except when there is sincere repentance and the confession of sins. In this case, He justifies and redeems the sinner through the blood of His Son Jesus.
However, if the sinner does not do such thing, how will He have mercy on him and justify him before hell and save him?
Impossible.
"My son, be wise and make my heart glad, that I may answer him who reproaches me," Proverbs 27.11

No comments:

Post a Comment