Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What would you do in his place?









I was so happy at the UCKG, but because of the criticism of many people, including my parents who are against the Church, I left and went to another church. And yet, I read Bishop Macedo’s blog every single day, and that makes me stronger.

If I could only go back to the UCKG, I regret having gone to another church. I was happier and didn’t have as much sadness as I do now.

I’m always sad, and have no desire to do anything, or the strength to carry on with medical school. If I had listened to the pastor in my town at the time, who told me to overlook the criticism, I would not be going through this. At times I’m even depressed because I can’t open up to the pastors of my current church, as I did with UCKG pastors.

I was baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit at the UCKG, was raised as an assistant, and was a leader in the Youth Group in my city, but my parents were constantly on my back about it. I ended up abandoning everything I loved to pay attention to what they said.

Today I regret it, because I can’t do anything but cry and stay indoors. I have no desire to do anything else.
One day I will return to the best church in the world — the UCKG. Even if my parents never look at my face again, that won’t be a problem. All I want is my salvation...

A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment