Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Straight to the point!



There are only two sides: The good side and the evil side.
The side of light and the side of darkness.
The side of those who do the will of God by obeying His Word, and the side of those who do not do His Will by turning their back on His Word.
Those who are part of the Army of the Lord of Hosts, and those who are part of the enemy’s army.

Which side are you on?
By directly obeying the Word of God without beating around the bush, I will show which side I am on. It’s yes, yes or no, no!
There will be no need to speak or try to show something that I am not.
No way!
My behavior, my character and my testimony will allow everyone, including the devil, to see which side I am on.

As a consequence, my life will be a mirror that reflects which side that I am on.
If I am on the wrong side, I can’t expect to happen what would happen if I were on the right side.
If I am on the wrong side solely because of my decision and evil comes, would it be God’s fault or my fault because of my poor choice?

My choices today will determine what will happen tomorrow!
Those who choose to stay on God's side, IMMEDIATELY turn their back on lying, stealing, adultery, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery and so many other things that will never be found on God’s side.

"Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies), then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp and said, “Whoever is on the Lord’s side – come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him…" Exodus 32.25-26
Moses was DIRECT, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!
God always separated those who are part of His army.
Those who are, from those who are not.
How can you belong to His army without obeying His Word?

Leading a reckless lifestyle?
It is impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment