Thursday, November 29, 2012

We all complain about the lack of time to do this or that. But whenever I want to do something that really matters, and all I hear in my mind is, “I don’t have time for this”, I ask myself:
“What would happen to my schedule in the next few days if something really tragic happened in my life, like the death of a loved one, or a horrible disease, or an ugly accident?”
Any such thing would ruin anybody’s schedule for days, if not weeks. Suddenly, everything would have to wait. Time you didn’t think you had will appear out of nothing, so you can dedicate your full attention to that new crisis.
The next question then is, Why would I need a tragedy to prove to me that I can make the time if I want to? Why not take control of my time right now?
We have all the time we want, to do anything we want. And no, I don’t need any proof, thank you. Do you?


No comments:

Post a Comment