Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why there is no difference? 
In the world of believers, our relationship with God is based on words, listening as well as speaking to Him. Most people are addicted to asking, receiving prayers and worship in the illusion that these alone will solve their problems, or they believe that saying, "Amen, hallelujah, glory to God, it’s agreed", when they hear a promise from the Bible, will bring the solution.
But in the world of the spiritists, especially those who practice the occult, there is no such a thing as prayer. Faith is practiced. People know that if they want to "benefit" or harm someone, they have to show their faith by making sacrifices, going through a secret ceremony in a cemetery, or giving their own blood, etc.
Now, let's look at the world of faith that pleases God and leads to the difference that’s promised:
"So you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him." Malachi 3.18 (HCSB)
This means, if I want to see a difference I have to leave the realm of words and do what He has determined is serving Him, that is, I have to show that I believe.
"But someone will say, ‘You have faith, and I have works.’ SHOW ME your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works." James 2.18
Here is the secret!
The key that opens the door to a different life: SHOWING who we are!
But we need to show who we are in the way God has determined.
Look at what He’s determined: "And now entreat the favor of God, that He may be gracious to us. With such a gift from your hand, will He show favor to any of you?, says the LORD of hosts." Malachi 1.9 (ESV)
Because of this, on the 23rd, we will enter the Holy of Holies with an offering in our hands, SHOWING God that we believe.
IF I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING, I HAVE TO SHOW SOMETHING!
Bishop Clodomir Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment