Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My 25 doubts

I doubt that someone...
I doubt that someone who is possessed by the Spirit of God is indecisive, unsure, or faltering;
I doubt that he doubts he is of God;
I doubt that he is hesitant;
I doubt that he is weak in the faith;
I doubt that he is unwilling to sacrifice;
I doubt that he is a coward;
I doubt that he is fearful;
I doubt that he sits on the fence;
I doubt that he falters between two opinions;
I doubt that he will fall away from the faith;
I doubt that he feels faith;
I doubt that he doesn’t know what he wants;
I doubt that he likes double-minded women;
I doubt that she likes double-minded men;
I doubt that they will get along with double-minded people;
I doubt that he will commit suicide;
I doubt that he will be discouraged because of a loss;
I doubt that he will be swayed by other people’s opinions;
I doubt that he is overly sensitive;
I doubt that he is a prisoner of his emotions;
I doubt that he is shy;
I doubt that he has complexes;
I doubt that he is weak;
I doubt that he is foolish;
I doubt that he is not objective, decisive and transparent when it comes to his faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment