Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Cloud of the Spirit


As I was looking at the mountains here in Africa, I noticed a thick white cloud surrounding this mountain.
I thought it strange because there were no other clouds in the sky.
Only this cloud was over this mountain.
It amazed me and immediately I took a picture.
I remembered that God brought Abraham out of the tent to see and count the stars, if he was able to.
He did this in response to Abraham’s unwillingness to accept the fact that he had no children.
When he looked up at the starry sky, his understanding of the Greatness of God changed.
I hope these photos open your mind, like Abraham’s was, and change your understanding of the Greatness of God.
I found this verse in the Bible:
"Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled," Exodus 19.16.
This Sunday will be the third day of June.
A Day of Decision, a day of challenge, that is, D-Day in the lives of those who believe.
I know that the Cloud of the Spirit will descend with His greatness and honor those who honor Him.
This is what the Lord said: "...for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me shall be lightly esteemed," I Samuel 2.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment