Monday, December 19, 2011




Who dares challenge him?
Those who are born of the Spirit, single and free of any romantic relationship, have an advantage over those who are tied to feelings of the heart.
I say this from experience.
When I was around 20 years old, I remember clearly that I had more time to read the Bible, pray and worship my Lord. I would go into my room, lock the door and there in that room, develop my communion with Him.
On one Saturday night as I was reading about David and Goliath, a verse caught my eye and filled me with inexpressible joy. David was sent by his father to take provisions to his brothers and to find out how they were. Arriving there, he spoke to his brothers, and before they could answer he heard the threatening cries of a man of the Philistine army.
Morning and evening for forty days, Goliath challenged anyone from Israel to come out and fight him.
“And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him and were dreadfully afraid.”
But David, an inexperienced young man that was unable to serve in the army in any capacity, was not intimidated by the size of that man, who was almost 9 feet tall, or by his specialized armour. Filled with a living faith in the God of his fathers, the young shepherd became indignant at his threat and said:
“For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” I Samuel 17.26
There are no words to describe the happiness and boundless joy that filled my being.
Forty-five years have now passed but I still remember this as if it were yesterday. It seemed like the Spirit of God was calling me to stand up to Babylon (religion) and its servants, and the sewer networks (media).
David killed Goliath and cut off his head. But the spirits, of both Goliath and of the Philistines, continue on earth and threaten the armies of the Living God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel.
In response, the Spirit of God through the UCKG, has raised up people from the four corners of the earth with the same spirit as David to confront the “Philistine-Romans”.
Goliath is the sewer network that works for the Roman army.
Those who have ears to hear: listen, understand, be sealed with the Spirit of God and consider yourselves called up for war.
Those who believe in the God of David, come along with us.
Those who don’t believe, continue to stay connected to the sewer network and feed on your own excrement.
God bless those who believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment