Wednesday, May 16, 2012


There cannot be more than one person that fits another.
Eve was not just anyone.
She was made, only for Adam.
They got on well together.
One trusted the other…
so much so that he accepted her suggestion and rejected God’s.
His rebelliousness cost him his life.
But we cannot deny that his mistake was due to the bond between them.
What can we learn from this?
My faith tells me that there is only one woman for every man.
A man can marry any woman.
They can even put up with each other throughout their lives...
but they will not be happy if they were not made for each other.
Getting married is simple and quick.
The difficult part is finding the right person.
But...
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the LORD," Proverbs 18.22.
God created Eve as the perfect fit for Adam.
Before finding my Esther, I tried getting along with many others.
Not all of them had the looks I was looking for.
Some were very intriguing...
but they did not have the same faith I had.
It hurt to leave them...
But deep down inside there was a small warning sign…
a sign of doubt.
She is not the right person.
Meanwhile, Esther was searching for me but didn’t even know me.
I was searching for her but didn’t even know her.
How would we find each other?
Only One Person could help us find each other…
the Spirit of God.
When we met, it was as if we had been searching for each other our entire lives.
From that moment on, God’s doubt disappeared and I was free to go ahead.
That's right.
The holy doubt of God.
When it comes, it comes to warn us of imminent death.

No comments:

Post a Comment